Dr. Surinder Gandhi, MBBS, DOMS
A highly personable, competent and team spirited Ophthalmologist recognized for excelling in fast track, high stress environments. Able to put patients at ease and establish subtle and often difficult to make diagnosis. A patient’s advocate known for working closely with hospital staff and administration in enforcing all policies and procedures and exceeding regulatory compliance standards – both local and state.
Having 38 years of vast clinical and administrative experience in govt. as well as private sector and have performed ample number of eye surgeries like cataract and other ophthalmic surgeries.
- Former Deputy Director Himachal Health services HP govt.
- Former Chief Medical Officer District Shimla HP
- Former Chief Medical Officer District Sirmaur HP
- Life member of All India Society of Ophthalmology
- Permanent member of many Non Govt. Organizations (NGO’s) for the welfare of people in health sector.
- Presently working for the Global Stem cell organization with an intention of giving treatment and hope to the patients of chronic ailments like Cancer, COPD, Diabetes mellitus, Osteoarthritis, retinal eye ailments and so on.